26 November 2010

Beauty Blitz: 5 Winter Beauty Remedies

It might be winter outside... by Nicole Simoes
Winter has to be the worst time of year for my skin and spending most of my days indoors with the heating on high is not having a good effect on me but I've found some great products which are working well at keeping my skin looking healthy and fresh.

Gac Fruit Soap
What the heck is Gac fruit I hear you ask, well I'm not entirely sure myself all I know is that it's one of those so called "superfruits" that has massive healthy benefits. Recently I've been suffering from eczema and I haven't been able to use many products but after washing with this soap my skin was healthy and fresh again. I bought this on a whim from a market in Thailand and I'm kicking myself that I didn't buy anymore because it's great stuff, so if you ever stumble across it then stock up!


My hair has been a little on the dry side with all the bleach I've been using on it recently but after using this, my hair has never looked healthier! This is total value for money to as it comes in a big fat tube which will last you for months and sometimes you just need to use a little on the ends to perk your hair up a bit.


Loofah Soap
No need for a separate loofah anymore as this soap already has it! This stuff is great for getting rid of all that icky dry skin and you don't have to worry about the inevitable "loofah mould" as you get a new one in each bar, YEY!

I've been using this for a long time now and it's still the best cream in my book for dry skin not to mention that it smells absolutely delicious. What I love most about this is that it doesn't aggravate my eczema and does a super job of soothing my dry skin this is a must for me during winter and recommend it to everyone.

Fruit Tea by Luciana
Fruit Teas
Because what you put into your body is just as important as what you use on the outside! Winter is flu season so it's a good idea to keep your vitamin stocks up and fruit teas are a perfect way of doing that. Try making your own fruit blends by getting a few packs of different dry fruit putting them in a teapot and adding some hot water to them.

Does your skin suffer in winter to? What do you do to solve the problem and what are your winter beauty best buys? Be sure to comment and share them with us.

Love & Tea
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment