21 December 2010

Daily Outfit: Black on White


The snow is back just in time for Christmas, which is always nice although I must admit after this cold winter I'm ready to migrate to Australia! As pretty as the snow is I love the heat much more.


It's been a while since my last outfit post as I never seem to give myself enough time to take pictures before I leave the house and by the time I get home it's already dark! But I've made a promise to myself to document my outfits more often in the new year as it's always interesting to see how your style changes throughout the year.


One of the things I noticed lately is since my hair has gone brighter and more colourful my outfits have gone darker. Black has always been one of my key wardrobe colours and I love the fact that it pretty much matches every colour.


I used pink as my accent colour in this outfit as I always like to dress my outfit up with a few key colourful accessories and I guess since adding the pink and blue streaks my hair has become one of those accessories to.


Hair Clips - Heidi Seeker
Cardigan - Forever21
Necklace - Tarina Tarantino
Dress - Zara
Bracelets - H&M
Tights - Primark
Boots - Whooga

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment