09 January 2011

The Weekly Roundup #1



Watched it snow again Paid for my next volunteer adventure Started working out an hour a day with Wii Fit Plus Ate a Malteser bunny Fell in LOVE with Fantasia all over again Cut myself a fringe after months of trying to grow it out Found a business card in one of my bookmooch books which reminded me of this scene in American Psycho Found a new appreciation for Coloud headphones Finished reading Gotham Tragic by Kurt Wenzel  Had a delicious Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Did some stargazing with my Dad Finally completed all 168 Puzzles of Professor Layton and the Lost Future Wrote a bunch of lists Watched my new neighbours move into my auntie's old house Donated some old clothes to charity Sold a Lucky Bag and a Bunny Scarf from my Etsy Shop Stocked up on crafting supplies Received some very late Christmas cards Took down the Christmas decorations Celebrated Hayao Miyazaki's 70th Birthday by completing my Studio Ghibli DVD collection Used my awesome Tea Sub Ate some Egyptian strawberries Watched the snow melt.

 Sometimes life passes us by so quickly we forget all the small things we did that made us smile.

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment