03 June 2011

Daily Outfit: LA Runaway


Hello from LA, sooo if you're reading this you must have guessed by now things did not go as expected during my time at the Gibbon Center and I ended up quitting and leaving early so have spent the last few days slumming it in a hotel Downtown LA.


LA has been just the pick me up I needed and I'm thankfully enjoying my last week here in California. I'm currently writing this from my beautiful hotel of pure luxury in West Hollywood and on Monday I'll be venturing off to the even crazier city of Las Vegas so they'll be lots of fun times ahead for me.

If you're going to runaway it's always best to do it in style!

Glasses - Givenchy
Cardigan - Warehouse
Necklaces - Handmade by moi
Dress - Macy's
Bracelets - H&M
Ring - Zentosa

I've got a fun packed weekend ahead of me including Japan LA's Kitties & Ice Cream party and the Tim Burton exhibition at LACMA so if you see me wandering about LA come up and say hi I promise I don't bite!

Love & Sparkly Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment