28 January 2012

Pinkie Pie's Make Your Own Pendant Party!


My Little Pony is one of my little pleasures I often watch an episode or two while I'm putting on my make-up or doing my hair to get me in the mood for the rest of the day. I surprised my friend Cally with a special Rarity necklace for her birthday last year and for Christmas she gave me my very own Pinkie Pie so I just had to make myself a necklace to.

You will need:
Beads
Elastic cord
A screw eye
Mini pony figurine

Step 1
Twist a screw eye into where you would like your pony charm to hang, make sure the screw is screwed in tightly so your pony won't fall off when you're wearing it.

Step 2
Experiment and play around with different bead combinations until you find one you're happy with, thread the beads onto the elastic until you reach your desired length then tie the ends of the elastic securely (I at least triple knot mine!) and snip off the excess elastic.

Step 3
Wear your adorable pony necklace with pride!

Cupcakes & Balloons
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment