07 February 2012

14 Crafty Valentine's Day Ideas

by itchinstitchin
Valentine's Day is a week away and the shops are full of red and pink paraphernalia which I absolutely love but even more than that I love crafting presents for the people I love so I thought I'd share some awesome D.I.Y. tutorials I've found with you guys and even if you don't have anyone to share Valentine's Day with there's nothing saying you can't gift yourself something pretty this year.

D.I.Y Chalkboard Mug - Chalkboard paint is one of the best inventions ever it makes even the simplest things lots of fun.

Lace Resin Pendant Tutorial - This is so pretty perfect for Valentines

Make Your Own Lomo T-Shirt - Such a simple idea which would make a great gift for your loved one.

Sweet Bows & Unicorns - A great tutorial from my super crafty friend Yume Ninja on how to turn a regular tee into something sparkly and magical.

How To Make a Galaxy Shirt - Another one of my talented crafty friends Selina shares how to create a cool galaxy design on a plain tee, so pretty and so awesome!

Kitty Sleep Mask Tutorial - How cute is this? A great tutorial from the super crafty Violet Le Beaux

How to Transfer a Photo to Fabric - I had no idea this was possible but it's such a brilliant idea the possibilities of what you can do with photos is endless I especially love the pocket idea.

My Little Valentine - This is such a cute little idea a great way to give out little Valentine's Day treats

Heart-Shaped Soap - I've always wanted to try making soaps and Martha makes it look so easy!

Bloom Flower Crown D.I.Y - We all know I'm obsessed with flower crowns perhaps I should finally get round to making one for myself this year...

Valentine Voodoo Pincushion - Not a fan of Valentines? well I got you covered.

D.I.Y. Girly Bow Ties - Bow ties are cool (and can be manly) 'nuff said!

Headband Tutorial - This could be a great alternative to flowers and longer lasting to.

D.I.Y. Glitter Brogues - What could be a better gift than sparkly glitter shoes?

Love & Glitter
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment