25 April 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 April Faves

by LoveInMist
The weather has started to change  now as we're approaching spring and so is my skin, I'm finding I don't need to use those heavy products like I do in the colder months and I've been opting for more lighter, fresher, and a more delicate routine. Fresh fruity scents have been a bit thing for me this month to and have really been getting me in the mood for summer and days of endless sunshine.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub
After having some success with Clean & Clear's other scrubs I had heard good things about this one so when I saw it on special offer I decided to try it out. I love this one even more than the other scrub I was using as it leaves my skin feeling so fresh and tingly and smells so nice, it's become a regular in my morning routine!

Visionary Lemongrass Soap
I've been loving citrus scents recently and was looking for a soap with a bit of roughness to exfoliate my skin, needless to say this one had both and I'd used it up in a couple weeks so definitely one I will be adding to my re-purchase list!

L'Occitane Citrus Verbena Daily Use Conditioner
I was gifted a sample of this a long time ago and had completely forgotten about it until I found it in one of my travel beauty bags and decided to give it a try and OMG I'm in love! Lemon is one of my favourite fragrances and it does and excellent job at conditioning my hair and leaves it feeling so soft and silky, in fact I've tried using it as a hair mask and leaving it in my hair overnight to help my split dry ends and I can definitely see an improvement as my hair seems a lot softer and shiny now.

MAC Prep & Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment 
This has been in my make-up box for the longest time and now I've actually tired it out (re: used it up!) I can't believe I let it sit around for so long. It really does reduce the size of your pores and makes a really great make-up base to, I've got so many complements on how smooth my make-up looks lately that it really must be making a difference to my skin!


John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum
I've been trying not to use my straighteners and hair dryer as much recently to help repair the damage caused by bleaching to the ends of my hair and this is one of the products which I believe has helped ease some of that damage and kept my hair looking healthy. Although it's designed to protect your hair from heat styling products, which is also does a good job of, it's also great to use on dry damaged hair to keep it looking soft and healthy without making it limp or greasy.

Be sure to share some of the beauty products you've been loving this month in the comments
Rose Petals & Clovers
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment