26 July 2012

Beauty Blitz: 5 July Faves


I swore to myself that before I hit Skinfood and Watsons to stock up on my favourite skincare products that I would use up what was left of my beauty stash, which now actually isn't that much so I have to give props to myself for being able to resist temptation and not wasting all those products I had hidden away for so long, although no doubt as soon as I set foot inside a Skinfood store I won't be able to control myself but I think after all these months of abstaining I deserve a treat right...RIGHT!?


The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter
I'm sure I've mentioned this one before but I am absolutely loving it at the moment as it smells just like a strawberry milkshake, I've been slapping that much of it on recently that all I keep hearing is "you smell like strawberries" which has to be the cutest compliment ever!

Balm Balm Coconut Cleanser
When I first tried this I just didn't like it at all it as it was so greasy and hard to wash off however I found if you dab a little bit of it on a cotton wool pad it works wonders as an eye make-up remover. I've been searching high and low for a good eye make-up remover as none I've tried so far seem to do a good job leaving me with panda eyes in the morning but this actually gets every bit of eyeliner and mascara off and is really gentle on your eyes to.

Skinfood Ancient Rice Serum
After I ran out of my regular night moisturiser my mum gave me this to use up and I have to say I love it, it's designed for to firm and moisturise wrinkled skin and although I don't have any wrinkles every morning since I've used it my skin has just looked so fresh and vibrant so it's really worked wonders on brightening my complexion.

Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner
I always try my best to keep my make-up brushes as clean as I can although sometimes I just don't have time to give them a proper cleaning so I use this instead, this is a great product to travel with as it dries really quickly and keeps your brushes fresh and clean which means you can use one brush for multiple colours, great for when you're on the move and don't have your full make-up kit with you.

Blue Lagoon Silica Mud Mask
Iceland stole my heart when I visited there last year so using this not only brings back some great memories but also keep me looking fresh. I really love this mask as it goes on pretty smooth and doesn't dry too hard and it leaves my skin feeling really soft, I only bought a little travel sized sample of it so maybe I'll have to plan another trip to Iceland soon to stock up on more...

Love & Bubbles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment