11 August 2012

10 Summer D.I.Y. Projects


Summer is a great time to get crafting, there's just something about those long bright days that gets me inspired and makes me want to create so I've had a look in my project file and pulled out 10 great D.I.Y. tutorials which are simple enough for everyone to have a go at no matter what crafting skills you have, so go forth create and enjoy!

Make Your Own Red Saddle Shoes - This is a quick and easy tutorial that will brighten up even the dullest pair of shoes and would be totally cute for the summer.

Faux Flower Crown 

D.I.Y. Peter Pan Collar - Peter Pan Collars are so adorable and I love how this simple accessory can add such a cute twist to an outfit.

Water Marbling Tutorial

Polka Dot Floral Wedge - These are just the cutest shoes ever and the perfect thing to wear in the sunshine.


D.I.Y. Cat Ear Headphones - Adorable, I can't wait to make these for my Hello Kitty headphones!

Braided Headband Tutorial

Wonder Woman Shoe Tutorial - Another amazing shoe tutorial, I think by the end of the summer all my shoes are going to get a D.I.Y. makeover

Watermelon Skirt

D.I.Y. Starfish Hairclips - Such a simple and cute tutorial and they will make the perfect accessories for a day at the beach.

Roses & Tulips
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment