26 November 2012

What's your #partypose?


When Boohoo.com got in touch telling me out their new #partypose challenge I just couldn't resist the chance to create myself another gorgeous party outfit, my last outfit was a more festive, vintage inspired look so for this one I thought I'd go back to my goth roots for something more edgy.

 Boutique Lexie Embroidered Stud Side Straps Tutu Dress (£35) - I am in love with this dress, I love me a bit of baroque and the gold embroidery and the cut-out sides just make this dress amazing, it's definitely a dress that will get heads turning and people,  perfect for the party season!

 Maya Pearl Mock Suspender Tights (£10) - You can't go wrong with a good pair of tights especially in these colder months, I love the mock suspender look and the little pearl studs just add to bring out the details of the dress.

 Sakia Studded Back Block Heel Platform Boots (£30) - I absolutely adore my studded boots they get so many compliments and would match this dress perfectly, also because of the platform they are really easy to walk in and a lot more comfier than regular heels which is very important for dancing those late nights away!

 Victoria Velvet Touch Metallic Trim Clutch (£18) - This is such a great staple bag and the gold trim on it will help bring out those gold details in the dress and there's plenty of room inside for your phone, money and favourite lipstick.

 Roxy Spiked Stud Headband (£4) - With a dress as beautiful as this one you don't want to over accessorise so a simple studded headband like this would add a nice finishing touch without taking too much attention away from the dress.

Be sure to check out the #partypose challenge and let me know what your dream party outfit would be.

Christmas & Cocktails
Cate
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment