11 December 2012

Winter Knitwear Wishlist


Winter is all about keeping yourself warm and there's no better feeling then snugging up in a big cosy jumper in front of a fire with a nice big mug of hot chocolate. I love knitwear and Warehouse has a really awesome selection this year that I just had to share some of my favourite pieces with you.

 Animal Sleeve Cardi - Such a great design I love the subtly of the peeking cheetah sleeves and it's a great length which is sure to keep you nice and warm on those cold days.

 Flora Motif Jumper - I love me some cute winter knits and the floral motif of this is just adorable but if pink isn't your thing it also comes in black to.

 Horse Jumper - This reminds me of those jumpers my Nan used to knit for me every Christmas, I just love the sense of nostalgia it gives me.

 Embellished Dress - A knit dress is perfect for those winter parties not only will you look chic but it'll keep you nice and toasty to, the embellished sequin detail adds a really nice added hint of sparkle to.

 Wolf Jumper - Winter is coming... (well actually it's here!) you guys all know how obsessed with wolves I am so I could not resist this jumper, those haunting yellow eyes are just perfect. This is definitely one piece of knitwear I need to add to my wardrobe!

 Placement Floral Jumper - Baroque is a big trend this year and I love seeing how the high street incorporates it into simple wardrobe items like this jumper, it's such a classy piece which will keep you toasty and on trend this winter.


Snuggly Sweaters & Hot Chocolate
Cate
xoxo



*This is a sponsored post but my thoughts and opinions are entirely my own

No comments:

Post a Comment