21 February 2013

Read, Watch, Wear, Play


This month I really feel like I've expanded my mind and learned something new, although  I haven't had as much time to relax as I would have liked it's a good thing to keep busy and keep the mind and body working. If you guys have an recommendations for any good books, TV shows, movies, make-up, food or anything be sure to leave them in the comments and I'll check them out.

It's difficult to sum up this graphic novel in a few words as it's the vignettes that surround the main plot that really create this world, a world which challenges you, philosophizes and questions your beliefs, this is much more than a commentary on animal rights it's a question about humanity and what that means to us. I read a review of this a long time ago and it had almost escaped my mind until it showed up on my doorstep as a Christmas gift and I'm so happy it did as I honestly don't think I've ever been so moved by a graphic novel before...


Have to admit I'm kinda obsessed with this show, I used to watch America's Next Top Model religiously but for the past couple years the show has become a bit stale for me and I haven't watched it at all but I absolutely love the Asian version and of course I love the Thai contestant Jessica, she's so sweet and totally reminds me of Ginnifer Goodwin off Once Upon a Time (another great show). Watching it has also inspired me to get healthy again after my holiday binge (which spilled into January) so I can feel as body confident as these beautiful girls.

This BB cream has been my skin saviour, I've been suffering from very dry skin recently and nothing has been able to soothe it apart from this. It comes out of the tube quite thick but goes on the skin like water and blends in perfectly, I absolutely love the texture of this and the way it makes my skin glow. I've always been loyal to my Skinfood BB creams but I have to say I love this one even more, it's the absolute best I've ever used. I searched pretty much every Watson's in Bangkok to find Lioele products and finally found one which stocks them on my LAST day so it was a VERY lucky find!

I've wanted to listed to more podcasts for a while now so downloaded this one to listen to at night whilst I work on the computer and I really enjoy it, the subjects are so interesting and well presented and they really get you thinking and give you something to talk about. I've downloaded the whole archive and have been listening to one or two a day and it's a really great way to wind down in fact it has become one of the most enjoyable parts of my day, I totally recommend you check them out and give them a listen as no doubt you'll find it very interesting.


Meditations & Relaxations
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment