22 August 2013

Happy Birthday to Me


It's the 22nd of August which means today is my birthday so I just wanted to check in to say a big thank you to you guys for supporting me and reading this blog. Massive hugs to anyone who has bought stuff from my Etsy and Storenvy as it means so much to me and if you bought me presents from my wishlist you are amazing thank you so much!

Birthdays used to be a time of fear and dread for me, getting older can be scary but I've realised it doesn't matter how old you are, age is just a number and as long as you're happy and enjoying life who is anyone else to judge.

Birthdays are all about having fun with the people you love so my wish today is for you to treat yourself to something special and enjoy 20% off all purchases in my Etsy Shop for the rest of the month with the code BIRTHDAY, thank you all again for your continued support and I hope you all have as great a day as I'm having today.

Cuddles & Cake
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment