31 October 2013

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (October 2013)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN, it's my absolute favourite holiday today but it's been another crazy month for me so I haven't had time to plan out anything to do tonight but I still want to dress up and have some fun even if I'll just be staying in and hiding from the trick or treaters whilst eating all their sweets hehehe!

 Halloween Nail Art - These are awesome, forget about Halloween I would happily rock these nails all year round!

 The Habits of Supremely Happy People

 Game of Thrones: The 8 Bit Game - You guys this is amazing, it's totally playable and FREE I love it, BEST.GAME.EVER.


 Do Milk and Sugar Cause Acne? - If you suffer from bad skin as I once did you may find this really useful I have to say since I gave up dairy and cut down on sugar my skin has definitely improved, it's amazing how much your diet can effect your skin.

 I Eavesdropped on This Disgusting Conversation and I'm Still Mad I Didn't Cause a Scene

 8 Simple Tips to Bring More Love into the World - I've found myself being caught in a lot of conflict this month and remembering these things has helped me be more rational, understanding and able to resolve things more calmly without completely losing my head.


 9 Signs It's Time To Quit Your Blog - I love blogging so I could never imagine quitting completely but a time out could be a great idea.

 One Bad Review

 After Tragedy: 3 Reasons And 21 Ways to Bring Joy Back in Your Life - Some simple and great ways to get some happiness back into your life here, I definitely will be doing several of these things very soon!


 D.I.Y. Monsters University Sweatshirt - This is adorable, and so easy to do perfect for Halloween or all year round cosplay fun

 Mini Bunny Pattern

 Coconut Oil Uses for Body and Health - I love this stuff and it has so many great uses, it makes a great hair mask, soothes dry skin and tastes awesome with eggs!


 Pastel Rainbow Cake  - How cute and yummy does this look!?

 Balancing Blogging, Advertising and Ethics

 9 Rules for a Simpler Day -  Plan your day, don't be afraid to say no, stay focused and live each day as stress free as possible


 How to Handle Negative People - We all have those "energy suckers" in our lives we can't avoid and this is an interesting way to deal with them.

 Internet Vs. Happiness

 When All You Want To Do is Quit - Some great advice here, we all have those moments when quitting seems the only option but that struggle may make you realise that sometimes those things are worth fighting for.


 50 Ways to be Ridiculously, Shockingly Generous and Feel Ridiculously Shockingly Good - Some cute little ideas here and a great way to practice positivity.

 How to Get Flat Abs, Have Amazing Sex and Rule the World in 8 Easy Steps

 How to Take a Blog Break Without Losing Momentum - Some great tips on how to keep your blog active during a break, I'm going to be taking my own little break soon so these tips are really helpful.








Bats & Cats
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment