27 June 2014

Marvel Comic Cuteness

Captain Marvel

I can't believe that in just two weeks I'll be meeting Stan Lee, so I thought in honour of The Generalissimo I would show you my Skottie Young Marvel comics collection. My comic book collection got kinda crazy so now I mostly download comics or wait for the trade books and only buy the single issues if like the artwork on the front cover, but of course I tend to like a lot of the artwork so my system of trying not to hoard comics is failing....


Skottie Young variants are my main weakness I mean just look how adorable his artwork is. I read a couple issues of the Wizard of Oz series a while back and loved his artwork but it wasn't until San Diego Comic Con last year that I became addicted. The Avengers poster was a comic con exclusive that came with my Marvel: Phase One Blu-ray box set and I couldn't get over how cute it was, I wanted more!

Hopefully I can get a couple of these issues signed by Stan The Man.
Marvel have been doing great things with their comics lately, I grew up reading mostly DC but I've really been enjoying checking out Marvel's different series so if you're looking to check out a few some of my recent favourites are Young Avengers, Avengers Assemble, Secret AvengersHawkeye, Captain Marvel and She Hulk.

What are some of your favourite comics? Be sure to let me know in the comments
Love & Super Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment