07 January 2015

The Giant's Causeway

Giants Causeway

The Giant's Causeway has been on my list of must see sights for the longest time so when I was in Belfast for Comic Con I made it a priority to go see it. Nature is kinda amazing and weird and I love it and although it was a bit of a miserable day it was still a worthwhile trip to see this amazing creation in person. Unfortunately my shoes weren't the best and after slipping on lord knows what on the walk down the hill (yep I always that one person who falls over) I didn't want to risk climbing the columns so note to self next time bring trekking boots!

Giants Causeway
Giants Causeway
Giants Causeway
Giants Causeway
Giants Causeway

What natural wonders would you love to visit? Be sure to let me know in the comments
Love & Rainbows
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment