30 April 2015

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (April 2015)

I smoked my last cigarette with flowers in my hair

April seems to have flown by so quickly, I was super excited for a lot of things this month and it hardly feels like my feet have touched the ground. I've been making some very positive changes in my wellbeing which have worked wonders for my overall health and mood so I will be sharing them very soon for those of you interested, I'm just happy to be in a happy place although I am feeling a bit restless and in need of an epic adventure...

♥ I've been cooking a lot this month and one of my favourite recipe blogs has to be Food Adventures (in fiction) so much cute food!

♥ 5 Simple Ways to Maintain Focus

♥ This gave me a giggle and I'm totally guilty of a few of these!

♥ Being Kind to Others is Being Kind to Yourself

♥ My sleep schedule has improved so much thanks to these Sleeping Tricks

forest dream

♥ These Nut Milk Boba Creamsicles look AMAZING!

♥ Here are some great blogging tips from The Nerdy Fox

♥ Plug Into Your Weirdness

♥ I'm making a real effort to treat myself better so these 45 Simple Self-Care Practices have helped me so much so I try to do at least 1 a day!

♥ How to be Successful just by Improving your Common Routines

Untitled

♥ Game of Thrones is back and with it my obsession with the costumes, check out these gorgeous wearable looks for my girl Sansa

♥ Reasons to Love Whedonverse

♥ If you need a bit of extra motivation to do that workout here are 8 Surprising Facts about Fitness

♥ How to Land your Dream Job

♥ How Women Undermine Themselves With Words

roses

♥ I think I may have just found the perfect skirt for spring and summer

♥ Want to start a blog? Here are some great tips

♥ 100 Things To Love About Yourself (That Have Nothing To Do With What You Look Like)

♥ If you're having a bad day then here are 3 simple ways to make you feel instantly better

♥ 6 Signs You're Doing What You Love







Love & Bluebells
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment