30 June 2015

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (June 2015)

♥

Between Game of Thrones ending and binging on Orange is the New Black I almost didn't even realise that July was here! I have to admit I had big plans for the summer but unfortunately they're not going to happen so I'm at a loss as to what to do with myself over the holidays which is no doubt why I've been watching so much TV, old habits die hard but hopefully I can at least get a few mini adventures happening soon so I can at least enjoy some of the fresh air and sunshine!

♥ Summer is a great time to pick up a book so here's some awesome reading recommendations and for my fellow comic book lovers here's some recommendations for you.

♥ 20 things to do when you're down in the dumps

♥ I love travelling and very rarely get stressed out so here's some great ways you can be a stress free traveller to

♥ 5 Ways To Be Your Own Best Friend

♥ Vegetables are awesome so I found this article very interesting, hopefully it will help me get the most out of my plant based meals now




♥ It's no secret I love my pooch and we can learn so much from our furry companions

♥ How to Break a Habit

♥ Funko Pops are a complete addiction of mine and here's a quick guide on how you can start an awesome collection

♥ 16 Perfect Responses For the Next Time Someone Asks About Your Love Life

♥ I'll definitely be making THIS my next craft project!

Simple Panda

♥ There have been some weird and wonderful Barbie dolls made and I have to admit there's quite a few of these that I want.

♥ I was never a morning person but I'm gradually changing and learning to love waking up so these tips are really useful if you're looking to make the most of your mornings to.

♥ 6 Solutions For When Things Aren't Going Your Way

♥ 7 Reasons Women Need To Support Other Women

♥ True fact it's hard to make friends as a grown up but the internet makes it easier so here are some great resources on how to meet like-minded people


♥ 10 Ways To Jolt Yourself Into Happiness

♥ I'm currently saving up for a big adventure so these amazing tips and tricks on how to save money are so so good!

♥ Since Constantine was officially cancelled I can definitely relate to this!

♥ 7 Top Tips For Everyday Positivity 

♥ 30 Things To Do Before You Turn 30







Love & Pineapples
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment