24 July 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Fictional Vehicles I'd Love To Travel In


Welcome to another Fandom Friday brought to you buy The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chickfor our topic this week we're talking transport. I have to admit for someone who travels quite a bit I don't travel well so instant teleportation a la Star Trek would be ideal for me, but there are some uber cool vehicles out there which have become just as iconic as the shows there in so here are just a few of my faves.

The Impala
Unlike Dean I'd rather fly everywhere than drive but I'd make an exception for Baby who seems to be the most reliable, magical car out there who seems travel across country in a matter of hours.... Ok jokes aside I do love this car, she's got a rich, loving history she's basically a Winchester and to top it all off she looks bad ass!

The DeLorean
Delorean
I mean do I really have to explain this one? It's a car that can travel through time I can't think of anyone in the galaxy who doesn't want a car that can do that.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Hellicarrier
This thing is so damn cool it blows my mind! I love flying it's my favourite form of transportation and could you imagine flying in this I mean it's kinda like a cruise liner IN THE SKY the view must be amazing, not to mention it would be full of ultra cool gizmos and gadgets to play with.

Nanananana Batman!!
Batmobile
For someone who doesn't like cars there's quite a few on this list but I couldn't resist a ride in the Batmobile I mean it's The Batmobile it;s iconic and there's enough gadgets to play around in there it would keep me occupied for days also ain't nobody going to mess with The Batmobile they see you coming they're going to get outta the way!

Captain America's Motorcycle
Preferably with Cap ♥ I love a good motorcycle ride and it has been waaay too long since I last rode on one. I prefer being on a motorcycle much more than being in a car and at some point I want to learn how to properly handle one so I can get my own bike and ride into the sunset!

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girly & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Love & Adventure
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment