07 July 2015

Dragon's Loyalty Award


I was very kindly nominated for the Dragon's Loyalty Award by ChickSolo, Melissa Storm and Usagi in Wonderland and Gamerwife so be sure to go check out their wonderful nerdy blogs. Much like The Liebster Award this award is all about getting to know a little more about me and spreading the love to my fellow bloggers so I thought why not join in on the fun plus dragons, you gotta love dragons!

MCM EXPO Birmingham (2014)
I love my baby Drogon 

The Rules:
  • Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  • Acknowledge that blogger on your blog with a link.
  • Share 7 things about yourself that other bloggers might not know.
  • Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for a Dragon's Loyalty Award, linking to their blogs and notifying them.
  • Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.

7 Things About Me

♥ It's my Birthday next month and it's a big one because I'm turning 30...

♥ My birth certificate says I was born in the year 2528 because in Thailand they use the Buddhist Calendar but I prefer to think of myself as a Timelord.

♥ When I was little I had an imaginary friend called Dino who was a Brontosaurus with wings... yep forever a dino nerd!

Nat. History Museum (5)
Love the Natural History Museum!
♥ When I was in Junior school I set up a UFO & Ghost Hunters club with my friends, we made club badges and shared spooky stories while eating cookies and drinking pop.

♥ I love travelling and have a huge folder full of random bookmarks of places I want to visit in the world.

♥ I talk to my dog like he's people, sometimes I get weird looks...

♥ Sweet potato wedges are my current food obsession as I've eaten them almost everyday for the past few months!


15 Awesome Bloggers 

♥ Joie of Confessions of a Book Pimp
♥ Eimear of Sparkle Side Up
♥ Selina aka Szmoon
♥ Jamila of Girl Gone Geek
♥ Mandie of Geeky Glamorous
♥ Angie of A Life More Kawaii
♥ Fiona of North East Nerd
♥ Stephanie of Nerdjoy!
♥ Violet aka Violet LeBeaux
♥ Kerri from Quirky Koala
♥ Caz from Nerd Burger
♥ Harper aka Harper Honey
♥ Winnie from Diamond Canopy
♥ Claire from French for Cupcake
♥ Mia aka xo Mia

Even if you're not nominated feel free to do this tag and spread the blogging love
Love & Noodles
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment