12 August 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: Happy Birthday to Me!


August is my birthday month and the perfect time to #TreatYoSelf so I thought it would be fun to share some of the adorable geeky things from my wishlist that I have found on my internet travels.

♥ Kotobukiya Bishoujo Zatanna - I have mad love for these figures, my Spider-Woman Kotobukiya is absolutely gorgeous so when I heard that they were making one of my absolute fave characters Zatanna I had to have it and isn't she gorgeous?

♥ Hello Kitty Simpsons Skirt - This has to be the most awesome collab! All the Springfielders in their cute Hello Kitty style is adorable I would definitely love to have this in my wardrobe

♥ Wonder Woman Barbie - Ok so this is an SDCC exclusive which is probably ridiculously inflated in price by now but it still doesn't stop me wanting it, I really love the costume and I need it...

♥ Spider-Gwen Cardigan - Ahh we live in a wonderful time that even the newest most awesome characters get their own line of clothing, I love the whole collection so much but this cardigan is my ultimate fave.

♥ Thor Sailor Dress - This dress is already sold out in Hot Topic stores but I still love it and after seeing photos of people rockin' it on Twitter & Tumblr I'm really kicking myself that I didn't get myself one.

♥ Mickey & Minnie Shoes - Syndrome Store has the coolest clothes and I often find myself browsing their site and these shoes are my current obsession, they're just super cute!

♥ Winter is Coming Brooch - Because I needed something GoT related and this would look really cute on my Direwolf jacket.

♥ Agent Carter Funko - My love in Funko form need I say more?

♥ Dean Loves Pie Stickers - Flowers crowns + Winchesters = Kawaii DESU DESU!!

♥ Lego Supergirl Keychain - I need to add her to my already awesome Lego Super DC Ladies Collection of Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Catwoman.

♥ Wall-e Groot Tee - The cutest thing I have ever seen 'nuff said!

What are some of your favourite geeky finds? Be sure to share in the comments.
Love & Lemonade
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment