30 October 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favourite Halloween Episodes of TV Shows




Halloween is tomorrow and I'm so excited I love this holiday so much! I always watch so much TV during this time of year and the Halloween specials are my absolute favourite thing whether they be creepy as heck or humorous. Growning up in the U.K. Halloween wasn't really celebrated so I always loved watching American Shows and seeing how they did Halloween and I know it's probably not really like that but I'm still a little bit envious because I would love to see houses all decked out in spooky decorations and costumed kids running around everywhere having fun, so as usual I will celebrate the season by watching copious amounts of TV and eating far too much candy, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

The Simpson's Treehouse of Horror
I love The Simpson's and the Halloween episodes are so much fun, I always like seeing their humorous takes on popular TV shows and movies and I love the credits to, the Halloween names are a great touch and I definitely need to think of a cool Halloween name for myself.

Supernatural
"It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" is one of those classic SPN episodes you've got the humour, the mythology, angels, demons and the real punch in the feels at the end. This is one of my fave "Winchester" episodes as Dean is at his comedic best and Sam.... whoa, you'll just have to watch and find out...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
There's been a few Halloween episodes of Buffy but "Fear Itself" is my fave because Anya in a bunny costume is the cutest thing ever! Seriously though I love this one for much the same reasons as Supernatural it's got humour, lot's of spooky stuff and The Scoobies all really shine in this episode, also I love the twist at the end to SO GOOD!

American Horror Story
So I kinda have a love hate relationship with this show I loved Murder House, Asylum was so weird but OMG Zac Quinto was awesome, I loved all the characters in Coven but the story not so much and Freakshow.... meh but the Halloween episodes were some of the best in the entire series so I will be watching yet again this year.... Goddamnit I wish I knew how to quit you!

Modern Family
If I ever decide to become I mother I was to be just like Claire I love how obsessive she is over Halloween. Modern Family makes me laugh so much and Gloria reminds me so much of my mum it's ridiculous, I think I've seen this episode a million times but it always makes me giggle and it's so warm and loving to they are the best family.

Check out #Fandom5 creators The Nerdy Girlie & Super Space Chick & join in on the Fandom Friday fun!
Tricks & Treats
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment