25 March 2016

5 Anime Series I'm Watching & Loving!

Umaru Nendoroid

Since coming back from Japan I've rekindle my love with all things anime, it has been quite a while since I watched an anime series and I kinda felt like a fish out of water wandering around stores like Animate because the only things I recognised were Sailor Moon and Attack on Titan but I'm slowly getting into the groove and starting to find new series to watch and love so I thought I would share a few of my current faves.

This is one of the cutest animes I have watched in a long time and although the animation is quite basic it suits the super cute theme of the anime quite well. Itoshi no Muco is all about a cute Shiba Inu called Muco and her owner Komatsu-san and that's basically it, if you love dogs or are having a bad day and want a giggle this is definitely one to check out, I absolutely adore it!

I started watching this one because my crush was staring in the musical version of it and I wanted to see what it was all about, it did not disappoint and I ended up watching both seasons in less than a week although it kinda made me even more sad I was missing out on seeing the musical! The anime is a post-apocalyptic supernatural revenge/love drama and has elements in it for everyone whether you love classroom dramas or epic battles and the characters are awesome I loved seeing their relationships develop so much and the ending, I won't spoil but THE FEELS!!

This anime came recommended by Gabriella over at Nerdette at Large and I am hooked, the animation, the characters and the theme are all wonderful! So instead of repeating everything Gabriella's already said go check out her 5 reasons you should be watching the show.


If you haven't already noticed I'm a big fan of the supernatural/mystery anime genre and this one came highly recommended to me. This series is intense and even the first episode had me clutching my pillow and screaming at my screen! The storyline and concept is so interesting, I don't want to say too much about it because I don't want to spoil the suspense but it instantly reminded me of the movie The Butterfly Effect, I just can't wait to see how the story unfolds, I can definitely see why it's on so many people's favourites list.

WTF right!? Yeah I have no idea what they were thinking when they made this but I watched it and I laughed so much I absolutely loved it, it pokes fun at so many of the anime high school tropes and little Levi in his cleaning outfit is just too cute. This whole mini series blends my love of super cute anime and supernatural anime into one show and as random as it is it's just so good!

What was the last anime series you watched?
Love & Toast
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment