01 March 2016

FYeahJapan: Polar Bear's Café

Polar Bear's Cafe

Japan is famous for it's theme cafés and we visited quite a few during our stay there but the one I was most excited about and my absolute favourite was Polar Bear's Café which is based on the anime of the same name and happens to be one of my absolute favourites as it's super cute and funny, you can even watch it for free on Crunchyroll so you have no excuse not to watch it, it will seriously brighten your day!

Polar Bear's Cafe

Polar Bear's Cafe

Unlike most other theme cafés in Tokyo this one is actually permanent fixture located in Takadanobaba which is an awesome name and really fun to say really fast. The café has a really relaxed vibe and most of the people were happily working away on their laptops, then enter moi...

Polar Bear's Cafe

Polar Bear's Cafe

Yeah... I was more than a little excited to visit this place and I wanted to play with all the things luckily the staff and the other patrons didn't mind so much and probably had a good giggle watching me running around playing with all the hats and glomping Panda-kun! If you've been following me for a while you'll know I adore Pandas and even spent a month in China living with them, so of course Panda-kun is my favourite from the anime so of course I had to order the Panda Parfait!

Polar Bear's Cafe

Polar Bear's Cafe

I also ordered a green tea latte and both were delicious, in fact I think that was the best parfait I had whilst I was in Japan and compared to other theme cafés we went to the prices were very reasonable. If you order a drink or parfait there you also get the chance to roll a dice to get an exclusive coaster which I think changes designs based on the season on my first roll I got Grizzly-san which was the one I wanted the least but on my second roll I got the one I wanted most with the main trio YEY! I would have loved to visit this place again if we had time the food was great they had all sorts of cute merchandise and gashapon, there were pandas everywhere and of course you could watch the anime ALL day which is my idea of heaven!

Polar Bear's Cafe

What are your favourite anime to watch?
Love & Panda Hugs
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment