04 May 2016

FYeahJapan: TOKYO DISNEYLAND!!!

Tokyo Disneyland

Tokyo Disneyland has been on my travel bucket list ever since I saw photos of my uncle's visit there in the early 90's, I have dreamed about this place almost my entire life so I was SO excited for our visit and I had planned the perfect outfit out and everything and then the day came and the weather was horrible! We had been really lucky with the weather during our time there I had even been joking about it being our "summer in Tokyo" but not this day...

Tokyo Disneyland

Despite the crappy weather I still had a great time and one of the advantages of a gloomy day is that the park wasn't too full of people in fact it all got a bit magical during the Frozen Parade as during the finale as Elsa was singing Let it Go it actually started to snow and not the fake snow they had been pumping out REAL gosh darn snow how magic is that?

Tokyo Disneyland

Meeting the characters was MAYHEM you literally just crowded around the characters battling with pushy parents and screaming kids waiting for them to chose you, no lines, no organisation just mayhem I'd never experienced that before so it was quite a shock but we eventually got chosen by Donald YEY!

Tokyo Disneyland

There was one thing I was looking forward to most at Tokyo Disneyland and that was the infamous Little Green Men mochi, I even googled where to find them (FYI it's the Soft Landing snack stand in Tomorrowland, upstairs, near the exit of the Star Tour ride) and I'm happy to report that they did not disappoint the strawberry one was pure heaven OMG I would fly back to Tokyo right this minute for another one it was just that good!

Tokyo Disneyland

I tried to do a few different things in Tokyo Disneyland that I hadn't done in the other Disney parks I had visited so I went on a few new rides and I also finally got to see the Electric Light Parade after seeing the photos my uncle took of it back in the early 90's and although it was absolutely freezing it was super pretty and such a great end to our day in Disneyland but our Disney adventures didn't end there as the next day we were going to Disneysea....

What is your favourite Disney movie?
Love & Popcorn
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment