31 August 2016

Things That Make You Go Oooooo (August 2016)

girls' talk

Another month has past and another year for me on this planet, this year has probably been the most eventful one for me in a while especially when it comes to travel, I started my year with an awesome trip to Palermo then finally achieved my dream of visiting Japan, I also visited Seoul and instantly fell in love with the place and now I'm living in Thailand something which I've been wanting to do for a very long time! I have no idea what the next year holds for me but I'm excited to see what it brings and what my next adventure will be...

♥ Geeky Ways To Spend Your Birthday

♥ 25 Thungs To Stop Freaking Out About Right Now

♥ 20 Life Lessons I Learned In My Twenties

♥ Nothung Is Promised: Treasuring The Love You Have

♥ 5 Tips For Getting Through A Rough Day

paper boats

♥ Top 5 Money Saving Habits

♥ 6 Things To Do When Bloggers Block Hits!

♥ How To Promote With More Confidence (without being spammy)

♥ How to Really Live Instead of Merely Existing

♥ Expat Guide: Moving to a New City Checklist

ChienX2 in Wonderland

♥ 10 Things I've Learnt From Blogging For A Year

♥ Childhood Memories, 90's Kids Throwbacks!

Fangirl First World Problems

♥ Staying Motivated Everyday

♥ Your Need For Perfection Is Keeping You Small

Untitled

♥ I’m Thin And No One Can Make Me Feel Bad About It: On Systematic Fatphobia

♥ 9 Reasons To Move To A New City And Become An Expat

♥ 10 Habits Of Always Fit People

♥ How To Travel The World For Free

♥ BFFs And The Myth Of Perfect Friendship





Love & Sushi
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment