05 August 2017

Mini Birthday Wishlist


August is my birthday month and I was thinking it's about time I treat myself to something special although there are many things I would love to have (HotToysHotToysHotToysLEGO!) I'm trying to only spend my money on things I can actually make use out of and save some money for more nerdy adventures but sometimes you just need to #TreatYoSelf so here are a few things I've seen recently which would make an awesome birthday treat.


 Nuyu Wonder Woman Warrior Crop & Leggings - I've been a bit lazy when it comes to exercise recently but I really want to get back into it as I've found daily exercise really helps me both mentally and psychically feel good so what better way to motivate me than some awesome work-out gear themed around the even more awesome strong, warrior babe Wonder Woman.


 Klairs Skincare - If you've been watching my YouTube videos you'll know I'm really into Korean skincare and I've heard so many great things about this brand and would love to try a few of their products, my skin has changed so much since I moved to Thailand so I've had to completely change my routine so I'm always on the lookout for new products to test out.


 Agent Carter Crossbody Satchel Bag -  Agent Carter is such a big inspiration to me and I'm still so sad about the cancelling of her show and also Civil War... one of the things I loved about Peggy was her style and I think this bag not only is a great representation of that but her to as it's so classy, cute and super functional to.


 Unicorn Make-up Brushes - How adorable are these make-up brushes? Even the case they come in is super pretty to! I really need to get myself some new make-up brushes and these would just be perfect.


♥ Sorry I'm Busy Sailor Moon Pouch - Usagi is like my spirit animal and I adore this design so much, life is all about food and fun and this just embodies that completely, I love it!


How do you like to treat yourself on your birthday ?
Love & Strawberry Soda
Cate
xoxo


If you're feeling generous I do have an Amazon Wishlist or you can treat me to a "Cup of Coffee" but don't feel like you have to, birthdays are more than the gifts you receive they're about spending time with the people you love, reflecting on life and enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment