28 October 2017

Modes4U Kawaii Unboxing & Review

Kawaii Goodies from Modes4u

A super cute website called Modes4u got in touch with me recently asking if they could send me some kawaii goodies in exchange for a review, of course I can't say no to anything cute and after checking out their website and seeing all the Kawaii plush toys, Re-ment Shop and Kawaii stickers I could not resist!

Kawaii Goodies from Modes4u

My package was shipped from Hong Kong and arrived in Thailand just 10 days later so I didn't have to wait too long for my goodies, they also provided me with a tracking number so I could see exactly where my package was, which is always appreciated.

Kawaii Goodies from Modes4u

The first thing I saw was this extremely cute bunny plush which I instantly fell in love with. It's a lot bigger than I thought, I actually thought it would be keychain sized but it's big enough for cuddles and has been keeping me company on my desk while I work. I really love the blush details it has and the little flower, those little things just add so much extra cuteness and to top it all off it squeaks when you squish it which is just the sweetest thing ever!

Kawaii Goodies from Modes4u

I've always been a fan of Re-ments so I was so happy to see they had sent me one of my favourite Sanrio characters Gudetama. There's several different ones you can collect and the surprise is all part of the fun. I got the Oden set which was so cute and detailed it almost looks good enough to eat but I wouldn't recommend it hehe!

Kawaii Goodies from Modes4u

Finally I got some really adorable bunny stickers which will be perfect to stick all over everything I want to make that little bit extra cute. I'm a big fan of stickers as they cheer an otherwise boring item up and these bunny ones are so detailed and kawaii they're sure to brighten up your day just looking at them. I'll definitely be using them on my letters and parcels to friends and spreading the cute around.

What's your favourite item from Modes4u?
Love & Bunny Hugs
Cate
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment