15 December 2017

Christmas Food in Thailand: Starbucks & Mister Donut


Christmas may not be a big celebration here in Thailand but you can still find a lot of festive cheer and one of my favourite things about the season is all the cute, yummy food available. On a recent trip to the mall I spotted some Christmas Hello Kitty themed donuts and could not resist so I thought I would treat myself to a box and no donut binge is complete without a coffee to go with it so I also popped into Starbucks to get myself one of their Christmas lattes.


The donuts were so good! I'm a sucker for the Mister Donut collabs, they always have the cutest food and Starbucks always has some interesting seasonal drinks and while it was kinda pricey it was extremely cute and sometimes you just gotta treat yourself, I mean Christmas only comes once a year so make the most of it!

What's your favourite Starbucks Christmas drink?
Love & Matcha
Cate
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment